Slumber parties are the norm for children, but what about adults?
Here are the best and funniest opinions by Reddit users on the idea of adult slumber parties.
1. "Oh we do! They're either: a one-night stand, a girl’s weekend with friends, or visiting a friend you haven't seen in a while…"
2. "Wait… so what are “guest bedrooms” for if not an adult sleepover?"
3. "My wife and I do it all the time. It is called, "Avoiding a DUI or DWI"."
4. "Put it this way. As a kid, I used to go to a friend’s house in the evening, play children's card games, stay the night and go home the next morning."
"As an adult, I now go to a friend’s house in the evening, get [bleep] drunk, play children's card games, stay the night and go home the next morning."
5. "We do! Our gamer group has Christmas pajama parties with hot cocoa and board games, and occasionally we all rent a cottage together for a weekend."
6. "We always have sleepovers at my place... People come over for the weekend and we all hang out and sleep... Sometimes drinking sometimes not. Guys and girls. I am 42."
7. "The only adults who don't do that are the ones who are lame!"
8. "Nice guest room, no guests. But hey, when people come over they can see it and ooh and aah over how beautiful it looks. Just, nobody ever sleeps in there."